Tuesday, 26 August 2014

Home Ed Planner PDF

Following on from yesterday's post on all my planning thoughts, and it's taken the best part of the day, but I have come up with two fill-in sheets: one general sheet of ideas (not plans) for the next HE season (not term) - I was careful with my choice of words as I really don't know how long it will take and I don't want to set even subconscious expectations that we "should" keep this up until Christmas!


The second sheet is a weekly planner to fill in (spaces under the morning subjects to write in more specifics) and in the afternoon blanks for socials, one-offs and whatever the boys choose.  I deliberately allowed two boxes per afternoon to encourage the boys to do more than one thing (especially if that thing is watching mindless TV!)


Anyway, here it is, for anyone who can use any inspiration (and with an extra blank weekly page included for those without breadmakers and hedgehogs!): my home ed planner

1 comment:

  1. I've found that I need a weekly planner too. It usually has to be written on Thursday evening for some reason and the more detail it has the better-less thinking on the hoof! Having said that, of course, it does get varied.

    ReplyDelete