Friday, 20 June 2014

Number Caterpillar

Ever since I made Youngest his number caterpillar he has used it again and again, and it has become pretty worn - so I decided to make another.  Now that I have learned how to embed pdf files into my blog, I thought I'd do one that others could download and use if required - so here it is, our number caterpillar file.

I created it initially so that when Youngest wanted to write numbers he had something to copy if he couldn't remember how to form them.  Hence the red dot on each number, showing where to start writing.
He has recently got interested in odd and even numbers, so I added a little colour coding - and made it easy to count in fives or tens also.

It's just a little number line, but feel free to download if it helps!


No comments:

Post a Comment